I guess it's better late than never! Nathan started 5th grade a week and a half ago. He is SO excited!! He has the best teacher in the 5th grade. I was relieved to find out Nate got him. I had requested this teacher but he is VERY popular and everyone requests him, so I didn't know for sure if we would get lucky. Thankfully, the Principal of the school is aware of our struggles with Marshall (who was in the Special Ed. Pre-School there). Here are the pictures of my first-born. He's growing up so fast!!




4 comments:
What a good lookin' kid!!! He sure is growing up! You're doing a great job being a Mom!!!
You got some great pictures! I can't believe he is in 5th grade! It really doesn't seem like it's been that long since he was a baby. I'm glad to see he is excited and doing well. :)
He's SUCH a good looking Kid Aprilyn! You'll be beating the girls off with a STICK soon..if not already.
I love it! This boy does NOT like girls at all!! I'm so glad too. He is a handsome dude and I'm Ok with him not liking girls! :)
Post a Comment