I am sick. Sick, sick, sick...of coughing! I got a nasty sinus infection, which in turn aggrevated my asthma so I've been coughing. A lot. I finally went back to my doctor this morning and got a new anti-biotic, Prednisone, and a lovely cough syrup. Ya know..the kind that's supposed to supress the cough and knock you out so you can sleep. HA!! I wish!!!! I even took 5mg of Melatonin and here it is almost 4am and I am awake. Wide awake. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult today is going to be when I can not stay awake. Marshall will not be happy. This is not going to be good. I think I will just say NO to drugs. And cough syrup with hydrocodone. That stuff is terrible!
BUT, look on the bright side! Now I have time to post to my blog and then I'll study my scriptures! After that, I can read some more in the book, "Inkdeath." It's a good book, but I've had other things occupying my time.
4 comments:
OH Aprilyn... as much as I love reading posts from you, I'm sorry that you're posting because you can't sleep! I hope you get feeling better soon so that life can balance out better soon too!!! :)
I hope you feel better soon! IT's so miserable to be sick and not be able to REST! Take things as easy as you can!
That's funny. Rhonda Lue and Lyndi Lou are the two commenters so far. LOL
Yeah for the Lou/Lue gals!
Post a Comment