Monday, September 28, 2009

A Hairy Situation

Mr. Nathan is in that interesting stage of boyhood. It's the almost-11-not-quite-a-boy-anymore-but-not-a-teenager-either. As part of his desire to grow, he has decided to grow out his hair...just on the top though. I think he looks cute either way, but right now all his hair does anyway is comb straight forward. Sometimes he asks me to spike the front for him, but it is too long to look good that way now. How do you find a hairstyle for a boy? Do you find a good hair salon and take him there? I certainly don't know about hair and good styles for boys. He doesn't want me to cut it anymore and he doesn't want a buzz anymore either. He's growing up, and his church pants show the evidence!

3 comments:

LyndiLou said...

Nathan did SUCH a good job in the Primary Program! :) I was SUPER impressed! *:D*

Good luck with his hair!

Aprilyn said...

I didn't even know you were there! Crazy me!!!! I'm glad you liked it. I was impressed that he memorized all that. He had written it as a talk earlier in the year. What a good kid!

Rhonda said...

I do my boys hair like Nathans is in your header pic. I love it! Cute spiky thing on front and the rest short with no chance of bed heads! LOL

Yes, go online and look at hairstyles and find a friend that cuts hair. Trade babysitting or something!