Friday, October 9, 2009

BUSY!!

I have been too busy to blog lately! I'm so happy to report that soccer is over for now. I also finished up Pack Meeting last night, which was a huge relief. I'm so far over-booked, it's not even funny! Thankfully, my next Pack Meeting should be less involved. HOORAY!!

October is my favorite month! Marshall is so excited that his birthday is coming up on the 24th. I can't believe he's going to be 5 yrs old already!!! When did my boy grow up?! Speaking of boys growing up, Nathan is going to be 11 next month! Woah....

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Aww 5 yrs old already! wow, time sure flies!

October is my favorite month too and I'm so happy the kids get a whole week off of school for it! It used to be just two days. FUN FUN!

big8smiley said...

I share your busy-ness complaint. My blog is severely lacking and having my computer crash surely didn't help. I'm kind of catching up now. I can't believe our little boys are 5, either. Where did the time go? It kind of makes me sad.