Monday, May 23, 2011
Phase 2 Of Our No Sleep Party
Well, it's 4:50am now. We've almost been awake for an hour. I AM SO TIRED!! I was sitting on the couch falling asleep, but I just can't do that. I have to make sure Marshall stays awake, which really I don't think is a problem. He is totally happy to be awake, and doesn't act tired at all! Who needs sleep when there's Toontown, right? I asked Marshall how he can be SO awake. He replied, "With style Mom, with style." HAHA. He is so funny. He said, "Mom. Do you know why I said that?" I told him I didn't know. He said, "I don't know either. Isn't that funny Mom. I said that, but I don't know why."
Labels:
Marshall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wishing you the best today. I hope you get good answers for Marshall.
Hello~
We don't know each other, but I stumbled upon your blog, through a series of other LDS Special Needs blogs I found last night. I am very interested in hearing more about Marshall's sleep issues and testing. Our youngest daughter has Autism (just diagnosed in April) and has had a severe and chronic sleep disturbance for most of her life. She's had many sleep studies and EEG's, but I've never heard of doing a sleep deprivation EEG. I wonder if they could find some telling results after doing one on her!
May Heavenly Father continue to bless you and yours in this journey!
Ranee Hansen (pronounced "Rainy")
Post a Comment