Did you know I can play the guitar? I just realized I had this talent. I always felt bad because everyone else in my family can play. Except me. I figured I was just the one that never would. Well, this summer Nate wanted some guitar lessons from Aunt Stefanie when we were there visiting. He picked it up right away, and was able to play several songs in his first lesson. We were only there for 3 days, but he learned a lot.
Stef and Will saw how excited he was to learn, and how well he was doing, so they asked everyone to pitch in some money to buy Nate a guitar for his birthday (November 17th). He was SO excited to get a guitar, and he picked up right where he left off, easily playing some tunes.
The other day I decided to try playing a few chords, and I have loved it! I can't do the bar chords yet, but I'm going to be playing a few of the Christmas songs from the Primary Children's Songbook in Primary today. You see, I'm the Primary Chorister, and I think the kids will love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment