Friday, June 29, 2012

Busy Summer

What can I say? Life is busy when you are a working Mom! I got a promotion at work, so now I open every day. It is tough getting up at 5am every day, but I do like being off earlier. It will be so nice to be home when the boys get home from school every day. I really do enjoy work though. Chick-fil-a is a good environment, and I have made such wonderful friends there.

Nate went to Scout Camp at the beginning of June, and since Brian is the Scoutmaster, he had to go too. It was such a long week for me, but I survived. Barely. It was so stressful for Marshall. He can't handle his Daddy being gone at night. Nate worked really hard at camp, and earned 5 merit badges.

This week we had a blast at Worlds of Fun, an amusement park in Kansas City, Missouri. It was SO HOT that day, and Nate and I started getting sick to our stomaches, but after resting a bit, and getting wet in the sprinkler, we felt better. Marshall LOVED all the big rides, but he says his favorite was Cyclone Sams. He went on The Detonator about 5 times, and everyone thought it was so funny that he was so little, and kept on riding it. Nate and I loved this ride called The Patriot. I loved being suspended in the air while we went upside down, and through corkscrews. We all had a great time, and enjoyed being around each other for the entire day. We don't get that much these days.



No comments: