There isn't much time to blog, but I wanted to quickly write something. I was reading over my 52 blessings posts, and decided I really need to do that again. Unfortunately, one of my blessings is getting very impatient with the fact that I am not working on planning his birthday party, so this post will be short and sweet.
The last time I did the blessings project, I think it started in November to get us ready for Thanksgiving. Since I'm starting on October 20th, today will be day # -38.
I'm thankful for my husband, Brian. I'm so lucky to have him. He loves me unconditionally. He is a great tag-team parenting partner. When I'm burned out from dealing with the angry blow-ups that come with having a child with Asperger's, it seems like Brian can hold it together and keep going. I do the same when he's the one burned out.
This picture was taken when Brian was my Assistant Cubmaster. We had an awesome time in that calling!

No comments:
Post a Comment