Saturday, June 13, 2009

Random Stuff

Random quotes from recently--


Marshall can be such a sweet boy and so cuddly sometimes. He says the vutest things like, "I just love you too much." He loves to help but can't stay focused very long. Saturday he got so excited to see that I bought him yogurt. He said "Oh, thank-you for buying me that yogurt!" What a sweet kid!!

A few weeks ago, we were at a Boy Scout Troop Meeting. During this meeting, we took a hike to a grocery store that was about 1/2 mile away. When we were getting ready to leave, the Scoutmaster was way behind us. We turned around to see where he was and Marshall yelled, "Run DUDE!"

"Daddy do you know that I love you?" Marshall asked Brian this question yesterday. Brian told him that he always loves Marshall. Then Marshall asked, "Do you even love me when I'm bad?" "Yes Marshall", Brian replied. "I always love you. Even when you do things that are not nice."

At church, Brian told Marshall he could go give his tithing to the bishop. Marshall RAN to the bishop and said, "Here's some money Dude!" Oh, I wish I had been able to see the look on his face!! I'll bet he got a big kick out of that.



1 comment:

big8smiley said...

I'm so glad you are writing all this out. Marshall is a sweet, innocent little boy at heart. You will want to come back and read this again and again! Very cute. :)