I have been so overwhelmed at all I have to do each day, which is why my blog is so out of date. Here are a few pictures from January. Better now than never I guess!
I've had WAY too many things going on but I am SO thankful that some of them have ended, or will soon end, making my life just a little easier. Here is what I've been up to.
I still do a paper route every morning, but I've added a 2nd route to the mix. The first one kept getting smaller, and smaller, so I took on a small 2nd route to make up the difference. Some days I wonder if that was smart. Then I get paid, and we are able to pay our bills. That is when I remember that I can keep doing it. At least for 67 more days anyway.
The spring soccer season started in March. I had volunteered to be coach in the fall, but that was before I started doing a paper route. I was NOT excited for Spring Season to arrive. I didn't want to do it, but I had made a commitment, so I did it anyway. That is one mistake I will NEVER EVER repeat!!!
Another thing I can check off my list of things to do is babysitting. I am done with that, and I can't even begin to describe the load that has taken off my shoulders. Marshall really liked it when the kids came over, but I just couldn't handle it anymore. I guess our food budget will be a little cheaper now. Yay!
I still can't believe school is almost over! In February, we (meaning I) decided to take Nate out of regular Public School, and homeschool him using an online curriculum called K12 It has been difficult, to say the least. Nate has learned a lot, and I'm glad we did it, but it has been a ton of work for one who is already completely exhausted all the time. (That would be me.) Babysitting other kids also made it difficult for Nate to stay focused on school. It has been hard enough to focus with Marshall asking when he can play the Playstation or computer every 2 seconds. He doesn't want me to play with him, except when it comes to video games. Oh joy. I've tried playing them with him, but I fall asleep if I sit down too long. I guess 4-5 hrs of sleep isn't enough, huh?
Soon I can check off the Cubmaster box too. I have been the Cubmaster for about 3 yrs now, and while I have enjoyed it, it has been a tremendous amount of work! I've had to do more than just the Cubmaster job a lot of the time. I'm ready to be done with it now. Nate graduated to Boy Scouts a year ago, but I stayed in the pack. July Pack Meeting will be my last one, because we are moving August 4th, and I won't be here.
I still have a ton of stuff to do each day, but keeping busy is a good thing. Now if I can just get Webelos Den Leaders that will actually call me back....
I still do a paper route every morning, but I've added a 2nd route to the mix. The first one kept getting smaller, and smaller, so I took on a small 2nd route to make up the difference. Some days I wonder if that was smart. Then I get paid, and we are able to pay our bills. That is when I remember that I can keep doing it. At least for 67 more days anyway.
The spring soccer season started in March. I had volunteered to be coach in the fall, but that was before I started doing a paper route. I was NOT excited for Spring Season to arrive. I didn't want to do it, but I had made a commitment, so I did it anyway. That is one mistake I will NEVER EVER repeat!!!
Another thing I can check off my list of things to do is babysitting. I am done with that, and I can't even begin to describe the load that has taken off my shoulders. Marshall really liked it when the kids came over, but I just couldn't handle it anymore. I guess our food budget will be a little cheaper now. Yay!
I still can't believe school is almost over! In February, we (meaning I) decided to take Nate out of regular Public School, and homeschool him using an online curriculum called K12 It has been difficult, to say the least. Nate has learned a lot, and I'm glad we did it, but it has been a ton of work for one who is already completely exhausted all the time. (That would be me.) Babysitting other kids also made it difficult for Nate to stay focused on school. It has been hard enough to focus with Marshall asking when he can play the Playstation or computer every 2 seconds. He doesn't want me to play with him, except when it comes to video games. Oh joy. I've tried playing them with him, but I fall asleep if I sit down too long. I guess 4-5 hrs of sleep isn't enough, huh?
Soon I can check off the Cubmaster box too. I have been the Cubmaster for about 3 yrs now, and while I have enjoyed it, it has been a tremendous amount of work! I've had to do more than just the Cubmaster job a lot of the time. I'm ready to be done with it now. Nate graduated to Boy Scouts a year ago, but I stayed in the pack. July Pack Meeting will be my last one, because we are moving August 4th, and I won't be here.
I still have a ton of stuff to do each day, but keeping busy is a good thing. Now if I can just get Webelos Den Leaders that will actually call me back....
2 comments:
Wow! I don't know how you do it all. I hope that when you move it will lessen your burden A LOT. You are really amazing. :)
I don't know how you have been coping with so much on your plate! Congrats on your upcoming move. I hope it all goes and it will free up a little more of your time.
Post a Comment