I am officially a lunatic! I dressed up as Professor Trelawney from the Harry Potter books. I had no idea how insanely goofy I looked because I put all the stuff on over at the church and because I just can't see without my glasses. It didn't help to be wearing those crazy ones. The boys and parents laughed though. I think it was a hit! Nate enjoyed trying on the wig after Pack Meeting. Go ahead and laugh. The joke's on me tonight! I'm getting good practice at being extremely silly.
5 comments:
I say, good for you Aprilyn!! More people need to be willing to be a little goofy now and then. You are doing a great job as cubmaster!!!
LOL sooooo cute. Looks like you all had a blast!
I just wanted to say thank you for participating in blogging for autism awareness this month.
I added your blog to the blogroll.
~g
You are so brave, I would have done that....looks like you have a great time.
I LOVE these pictures!!! So cute. And the ones from the previous post too. What a cool pack leader you are!!
That is a wonderful Prof Trelawney costume!! I gotta start collecting Trelawney clothes for Halloween. I want that!!
Post a Comment