
I am thankful for the ClearPlay DVD player we recently bought. Since Hollywood shuts down any company that edits movies for you, this is a great solution! You can download a filter so that you can enjoy movies without having to worry about "that one scene". Nathan is so happy that he got to watch Transformers. It's totally legal because nobody is changing the DVD itself, they are just filtering out the stuff we don't want. You even have to enter a parent password for any movie that has a PG-13 rating or worse. I'm very happy we have one of these. There is so much garbage in movies these days. You even have to be careful in PG movies!!!
5 comments:
I have never heard of that! Thanks for sharing. I will definitely look into this DVD player!! It's a great idea!!
These sound like a must have- thanks for sharing!
Sweet! I'll have to look into this, I had never heard of it. Thanks for sharing!
Add me to the "Thats Awesome Club".
I need to run..not walk...to get my family one of those.
You have now blessed me with your blessing!
What a sweet product. I love it that someone comes up with these things!!
Post a Comment