Thursday, April 24, 2008
A Car Accident
Today, my mother-in-law was bringing Marshall up to meet Brian and I at his sleep doctor's appointment. Brian and I had spent the night at a wonderful Bed and Breakfast place in Salt Lake and left in plenty of time to get to the doctor's appointment. While we were driving, we got a call from Judy (mother-in-law) saying she had been involved in a car accident. She and Marshall were OK but shook up. I was worried but never really felt scared. I was very calm about the whole thing. I think the emergency management side of me took over. We spent the rest of the afternoon in the Emergency Room waiting to get her checked out. Thankfully nothing is broken but she's pretty bruised. So far it appears that Marshall had no injuries. Her van is not drivable right now which is fine. She is in no condition to drive right now anyway. Hopefully we will find out more tomorrow. It was a day that Marshall's guardian angels were working over time again. I swear he must have legions of angels because he is so protected. I had prayed that morning, that she would make it to the doctor's appt. safely. I'm so glad I said that prayer. I prayed that they would be extra watched over and they were. Tomorrow I will tell about more of the adventures surrounding this accident. Until then...I'VE GOT TO GET SOME SLEEP!!!!
Labels:
car accident,
Judy,
Marshall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so glad that Marshall and Judy were okay. Accidents are no fun. Do you remember when we wrecked our van on the way home from Nauvoo after one of our Christmas programs?
Glad everyone was okay, car accidents are so scary!
I am so glad that everyone is ok..I will keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL's car accident. Those are always so scary! I'm so glad that you were all blessed through it all. I hope you got some sleep too- that can do wonders for stress! Love the new video bar on your blog!
Post a Comment