
Marshall is really ready to learn to read. I'm trying to teach him what sounds the letters make. He used to know but he forgot so I've got to teach him again. While I was at Costco the other day, I noticed a Leap Frog video on sale. I got it for him and he LOVES it!! He wanted to watch it twice. We'll see how long it lasts. I hope it helps him learn. I taught Nathan to read at about age 4 but Marshall is harder because he won't sit still EVER. Marshall's most favorite thing to do is JUMP. At least that's what it seems like. He also loves to go swimming at the "Bucket Pool".

He also likes to play Disney's Toontown Online.
I can't blame him. I love the game myself. It's addicting!! :) It is so nice when he wants to play it because it gives me a few minutes to ATTEMPT to get a few things done around here. If you haven't yet, check out the videos of him on the sidebar and in a previous post. I'm really not kidding when I tell you he's VERY VERY busy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment