Sorry this picture is so blurry. It's the best I could find! Brian and I spent a WONDERFUL evening alone at the Armstrong Mansion Bed and Breakfast in Salt Lake City. We were celebrating our 5th anniversary! I am grateful for time with my husband. We rarely get out so this was a MUCH needed break!! We absolutely LOVED it! We were able to eat a meal without having to say, "Take a bite, Nathan." We were able to talk to each other and carry on an entire conversation without being interrupted once! I love my boys but we REALLY need to make sure we're going on dates more often. We absolutely NEED it with all the stress our family is constantly under.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
52 Blessings Project, Week 17
Sorry this picture is so blurry. It's the best I could find! Brian and I spent a WONDERFUL evening alone at the Armstrong Mansion Bed and Breakfast in Salt Lake City. We were celebrating our 5th anniversary! I am grateful for time with my husband. We rarely get out so this was a MUCH needed break!! We absolutely LOVED it! We were able to eat a meal without having to say, "Take a bite, Nathan." We were able to talk to each other and carry on an entire conversation without being interrupted once! I love my boys but we REALLY need to make sure we're going on dates more often. We absolutely NEED it with all the stress our family is constantly under.
Labels:
anniversary,
Armstrong Mansion,
bed and breakfast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aprilyn, I'm so happy that you and Brian had a night alone, just the two of you. That is a great blessing!!
There is nothing like time together! Good for you! :)
Jeremy and I have stayed there too. It's so cool inside! I'm happy for you that you were able to get away. I hope it refreshed you some!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 5 years. I remember going to your reception and you both looking so happy. It sounds like a fun place to go!
Post a Comment