

I am grateful for my big backyard. This picture shows about 3/4 of our yard. It's fenced in too. We share it with our downstairs neighbors who have a little 18 month old girl. Our landlords are so kind. They could charge us SO much more rent than they do because of the big backyard but they don't. I'm so grateful that I can send the kids outside to play in the backyard. It's SO nice! We have a lot of fun outside!!
5 comments:
A big fenced backyard is a great blessing! {having a bit of yard jealously, here.} :)
How wonderful to not only have a great backyard, but wonderful landlords! Two for one! I wish my backyard was half that size!
Those boys look like they are having so much fun! Trampolines are great for kids! Love the 52 blessings project idea.
Backyards are a great blessing!!!
AWESOME!!!! That looks SO fun! Its huge!
Post a Comment