In case you can't tell, it says "My parents are exhausted." Marshall goes through cycles of poor sleep and REALLY difficult behavior. Right now we're heading into another poor sleep cycle. The medication he takes (3mg of Melatonin) isn't working. He is exhausted. You can see it in his face. I don't know if you can see it in the picture or not but there are always dark circles under his eyes. I have to work on getting him used to the CPAP machine. I'm going to start VERY small. If I can get him to tolerate the air on for one minute, that would be AWESOME!!!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
His Shirt Says It All
In case you can't tell, it says "My parents are exhausted." Marshall goes through cycles of poor sleep and REALLY difficult behavior. Right now we're heading into another poor sleep cycle. The medication he takes (3mg of Melatonin) isn't working. He is exhausted. You can see it in his face. I don't know if you can see it in the picture or not but there are always dark circles under his eyes. I have to work on getting him used to the CPAP machine. I'm going to start VERY small. If I can get him to tolerate the air on for one minute, that would be AWESOME!!!
Labels:
Marshall,
sleep problems
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
PERFECT SHIRT! he should have one for every day of his bad sleep cycles!
Poor little kid. Poor mom!
That shirt is pretty funny, though I imagine the situation is not. I'm sorry!
Autumn, it's Ok. We laugh about it too. You have to laugh otherwise we'd just fall apart. :) Laughter really is the best medicine.
I love you attitude, Aprilyn!!
Poor guy! Poor you! That's pretty much a lose/lose situation. Of course difficult behavior comes hand-in-hand with the sleep issues. I know that's true for me as well...I'm a beast without my sleep. Best of luck to you in finding more solutions.
I need one of those shirts for my son.....I feel your situation...
How goes the CPAP? Do you ever get the "you have your hands full" comment? I have heard it so many times it doesn't even phase me anymore. I had to laugh yesterday because three times I caught Caleb playing with lotion and water at the family party...not at our house. Good thing God gave us patience and a sense of humor ;)
Post a Comment