In this last one he is squirting me with a seltzer bottle. Or at least that's what he called it. It's so funny!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Marshall The Flunky Bossbot
I got some nerd glasses from the party store today so I can dress up as Professor Trelawney for Cub Scout Pack Meeting. Marshall tried them on and said he was a "glasses cog". I decided to really make him look the part so I made him a Flunky Bossbot from Toontown. If you've never played the game, you probably have no clue what I'm talking about so humor me. He just looks cute anyway. I took a video of him doing the dance the cogs do when they make a toon go sad. Are you toon enough?? I'm totally sending this stuff in to Toontown.



In this last one he is squirting me with a seltzer bottle. Or at least that's what he called it. It's so funny!
In this last one he is squirting me with a seltzer bottle. Or at least that's what he called it. It's so funny!
Labels:
Disney's Toontown Online,
Marshall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha! He pulls off the glasses so well! Now we need a picture of you in them at the Pack meeting.
I read a comment on my sister's blog that you're having trouble commenting on mine. Do you mind e-mailing me so I can try to figure out what's wrong there? amhend@hotmail.com
Thank you!!
Too cute!! I hope you really send this to Disney!!
Post a Comment