Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Look at My House

Come with me as we journey across the United States to Missouri. I hope you enjoy this video tour of my house. It's the best I can do with what time I've got. You've really got to come visit! We live so close to Church History sites and besides, you can get a free serenade from the cicadas every night. They were LOUD at the park tonight. It was hurting my ears!


2 comments:

big8smiley said...

Your new house is so cool! I love all the space and the kitchen looks like one I'd enjoy. :) You must be in heaven right now - other than the cicadas. Are they driving you nuts yet? How is Brian's new job going?

Aprilyn said...

I don't mind the cicadas too much. Mostly I tune them out, but the other day we went to the park, and they were SO LOUD!!! They made my ears ring.

I love the house too. It's technically a duplex, but it doesn't feel like it.

Brian's job is good. He has new faculty meetings this week, which he was very late for this morning. Ack! Other than that, he starts teaching next week. Exciting!