Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Missouri!

We are in St. Joseph, and trying to get everything unpacked. The kids both start school Monday, and we have a lot to do before then. I have so much to blog about, but for now I just wanted to get this video up of Nate and Marshall's bedroom. I'll blog more soon. I promise.




Also, if you haven't already seen our new family pictures, you don't know what you're missing! I'm interested to know which ones are your favorites. I can't make any purchases yet though. Moving is too expensive!! My extremely talented sister-in-law took these pictures for us. If you want REALLY awesome pictures, you really should call her. Actually, if you need pictures done at all, call her. She is seriously the best, and not very expensive either. Check our her blog here and see why she is totally worth the price. Then come look at my family pictures here. Have you ever seen such vibrant colors??

I miss my family who is far away, but I am SO HAPPY here in St. Joe. I KNOW I was meant to be here. I'll tell you more about that later.

8 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh, I miss those boys! I'm glad that you got their room put together already. They look so proud of it. I hope you can get lots more done this week before the craziness of school starts. Good luck with everything! We'll be prayin for you guys.

Jamie said...

i like #3, #17, #22 on first page the best

glad you're in MO safe. Good luck getting settled.

Cindy Price said...

Aprilyn, I am happy that you settling in well. It's important to KNOW you are were you belong!!

Amy said...

I LOVE the fun pictures of the boys together. Such a darling family you have!

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary :)

big8smiley said...

You've made their room so cute! I'm glad you are happy. I was looking through your pictures - I didn't know you've lost 100 lbs! AWESOME!!! You really look great! Do you have places there to continue hiking? You'll have to share the rest of your house when you have the time. :)

Mom G said...

Congratulations on graduation, moving, etc. May this be a great time in your lives!

Jan said...

So fun to see into your world. It looks like your home is great! I'm happy for you to have this opportunity, , ,it'll be good!!!