Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Super Marshall Chooses The Right

After my last blog post, Brian and I were wondering what we were going to do to help our boy learn to choose the right. We teach him what the right choices are, such as not using "potty language", but that isn't quite enough for our boy. We wondered and prayed to know how we could help Marshall with his school situation.

Well, you have to know that Marshall LOVES super heroes. He is always playing super hero games. If you want Marshall to listen to you, apply your message to super heroes, and you have a chance of him listening.

We've decided to tell Marshall that he is SUPER MARSHALL with the power to Choose the Right!! He said, "But I don't only want one power. It's not fair. God has lots of powers, and he has lightning. I want the power to Choose the Right, AND the power to shoot lightning and kill people dead."

That is not exactly what I hoped to get across to him.

No comments: