I will post a picture of him as soon as I charge my DROID phone/camera.
Friday, September 9, 2011
Tooth Fairy
Marshall is excited about the Tooth Fairy. He wants MONEY! So, he's been working hard at his loose teeth. This week, he pulled out 2 teeth! His teacher is getting upset, but I don't know what to tell her. He said he pulled out one yesterday that wasn't even loose, but he just kept wiggling it until he could pull it out. Does this seem like a problem to anyone else? I will start worrying if he does it again today. When a child looses a tooth at school, the nurse puts it in a little plastic tooth container and necklace for them to take home. What a great idea! Now, if he can keep track of the tooth necklace until he gets the tooth under his pillow, we'll be in good shape. That is, if the Tooth Fairy can remember the money. Ah! We are just all forgetful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment