Here is a picture of Nate and Marshall holding the twins when they were a few weeks old. The last time we saw them was at their blessing about a week after this picture was taken.
This isn't a great picture of them, but it's the only one I have with both of them together. They run around so much, it's hard to get a picture of them! Gosh, I love those cuties!
Here is Marshall at the park by Aunt Stefanie's house. We loved this park! Marshall was so proud of himself that he could walk across this new kind of bridge. He gets really scared and feels insecure on things that are suspended, but he did great!!

This is Evan.

And here is Ethan.

Nate really adores his little cousins, and they seemed to really like him too!
Marshall even had a great time there too. He got to have a special Jam Session with his Aunt Stefanie. I posted one of the videos in an earlier blog post, but here is another one. He is so funny!



No comments:
Post a Comment