We had a great visit with family and friends in Utah. I came home with a commitment to keep in touch with my sisters better. We enjoyed playing with Stefanie's twins. Ethan and Evan are SO adorable!! They are 16 months, and just love to run. Nate loved playing with them. We spent time at the park, fed some animals at Stef's neighbor's farm, went to the batting cages, and had lots of fun singing and playing rhythm instruments together. Emily and her husband Joe came from California, and Joe gave us all some pointers on Archery. He brought his hand-crafted arrows, and some bows. Nate did great! Both sets of Aunts and Uncles commented on how Nate just excels at everything he does.
Marshall is an amazing kid too. He's just different. He didn't enjoy the babies too much because they would destroy his block tower he was making. Marshall really bonded with Uncle Joe (Emily's husband). Joe played with Marshall, and it made him so happy. Marshall loved the park too, and even liked playing baseball a little. He was THRILLED when he got to collect an egg by himself. Aunt Stefanie cooked it for him, and he loved it. He said it was the best egg he ever tasted.
Now we're back in school again. I hope to blog more soon. I'm too addicted to Facebook. I need to just blog more, and do Facebook less. That is my goal this week. We shall see how I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment