
We are getting ready for the Kansas City Temple Dedication. The Open House has already started, and we look forward to our tour at the end of the month. As has been the case with all new temples recently, the youth will be performing in a huge Cultural Celebration for the Prophet, other General Authorities, and the public. Nate is REALLY excited about this, and has even discovered that dancing is actually pretty fun! He is dancing to a new version of Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree, as well as The Maple Leaf Rag, and I think one more, but I can't remember what it was. YouTube has a clip of the Popcorn Popping song. It's just a clip advertising the whole CD, but you can get an idea of the song here. The kids will also be singing a song called Arise. It's the Mutual Theme Song this year. I think they are singing "We Believe", but I don't know how that goes. I'll have to ask Nate later, and post a link for it.
What a wonderful opportunity this will be for Nate though. He will get to attend a Fireside the night before the Celebration, where the Prophet of God will speak to the youth. He is really looking forward to that!
No comments:
Post a Comment