Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Building a Train

Last Saturday was the 2nd in a 3 part Build and Grow clinic at Lowe's Hardware Store. A friend of ours told me about it, and since they were going to be building trains, I knew I needed to be there! I loved it, and Marshall seemed to enjoy hammering the nails. I put the nails in the hole, and let him use the hammer. He did a great job, and seemed happy that he could build a train by himself. He is tough to figure out, but I think he enjoyed it. You never know with Marshall. Here is a short video of him playing with his completed train. I just wish we had known about this a week ago so we hadn't missed the caboose. He keeps worrying about that. I told Marshall he was practicing to be one of Santa's Elves. He liked that idea, but I told him he would have to stop growing because the elves are about his size now. He considered that for a moment, but told me he has to grow. Haha. He's a funny boy.

No comments: