I am supposed to be tracking Marshall's behaviors too. I have to write down when he takes his meds, and what he takes, what time he eats, how his behavior is, what time he goes to sleep, etc. The list goes on and on. I can't keep track of everything!! I've tried, but I just can't do it. HELLO SMART PHONE! I use my Calendar App to track my appointments, and I downloaded a notepad app to keep track of Marshall's behaviors with. Oh HOORAY!! I kept track for 2 WHOLE DAYS NOW!! Shocking, isn't it?
I also love listening to music using the Pandora App. It comes in handy while I'm cleaning houses all alone. It gets pretty boring, and music helps me work quicker. Lately I've been enjoying lots of the Christmas "oldies" like Bing Crosby singing "White Christmas". Ahhh...good stuff.
The bes thing about my phone is that it helps me find my way home. I am a Grubbs girl through and through. That means I am directionally challenged. Ok. That's just a fancy way of saying that I get lost easily and should not be relied upon to give directions or get myself home on my own. Navigation is my best friend. Without it, I might STILL be driving around downtown St. Joseph completely lost. I hate being directionally challenged.
3 comments:
I am also directionally challenged, i wish I had a smart phone, but I don't, so I just get lost a lot!!!
So glad it's helping you get organized and to the right places. I like having a smart phone, but I recently dropped it (my curse of clumbsiness) and cracked the screen. It still works thankfully but doesn't look as pretty. Oh well. Tell Marshall and Nate we miss them (oh okay and Brian too). They would be amazed at how Cameron is talking these days. Miss you all!
Ohhhhh CAM BOy! You thought he was gonna grunt his whole life. Oh man! I want to hear it!! Can you take a video even though your screen is cracked? Marshall is always telling me I have to make a video of whatever he's doing. :)
We miss you too. I'm working on a Christmas card. I'll get it to you soon.
Post a Comment