

Marshall was sipping his hot chocolate when he said, "Do you know what that was Mom?" I had no clue what he was talking about. He said, "It's The Wheels On The Bus". Then he did it again, and then said, "Do you know what that was?" Again, I was drawing a blank. He said, "It was I Broke My Bat On Johnny's Head." I think he meant, I'm Gettin Nuttin For Christmas.
He is so funny!!
He is also growing like a weed! Well, I mean he's getting taller. I just bought him some Pjs in October, and they are already too short. Who gave him permission to grow???
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
1 comment:
I love it when kids have a song or a rhythm going through their heads. It's fun to realize that they are their own little person with a distinct happy little personality.
BTW, my kids keep growing without permission too. It really gets my goat!
Post a Comment