Sunday, August 26, 2007

Being a big brother..


Nathan is my first born. He is a sweet boy. It must be rough to be the big brother of a 2 yr old who has "problems". Nathan gets protective of Marshall and wants to play with him and help him. Unfortunately, that results in Nathan getting hit a lot. He loves his brother so much and I know it must be frustrating to feel you can't do anything right. He tries to do things that he thinks would be fun but Marshall ends up not liking them and screaming. It's not that Nathan wants to make Marshall mad but it just feels that way sometimes. Nathan wanted a little brother so bad. I know he loves Marshall. He still tries to play with him even when he gets hurt. Nathan is a good big brother. I love Nathan!

1 comment:

Cindy Price said...

Nathan, I think that you are a very special young man! I just know that you are going to grow up and have a lot of compassion, just like the Savior! I am happy to know you!!