Nathan was sick this week so our neighbor lent us some videos to watch. Among them was a collection of 3 Stooges videos. He LOVED them!! In fact, today we've been enjoying quoting some of the funniest parts we can remember and laughing hysterically over them. I love laughing and need to do it more often.
There is an article in The Ensign this month. The Ensign is a magazine that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints puts out. I get it and The Children's Friend once a month. Anyway, I was looking at the September Ensign and there is an article there on laughing and how we need to play more. I have so much fun with the kids when I push my stress of to the side and just let myself go. We had a water fight a few weeks ago and I got Nathan laughing so hard. Marshall didn't like it because he just wanted the hose and wanted to be left alone. His biggest obsession is water. It was good to have fun and play with Nathan again. I used to play with him all the time when it was just the 2 of us. I will have to work harder at doing playing more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment