Sunday, August 12, 2007
My first blog
Wow. My first blog! I never thought I would do this but it seems like a great way to do some journaling. I would love to scrapbook but I stink at it so this is the best I can do! :) It's been a wonderful Sunday. It is such a rewarding experience to hear your child bear testimony of the things he knows to be true. Nathan gave a talk in Primary today. Everyone says he's amazing. They love to hear him bear his testimony. I will post his talk on my next blog here. I was filled with love for him and love for my Heavenly Father. He has blessed me with 2 wonderful boys. Nathan really is a delight and I need to tell him that more often. Being a parent is a lot harder than I thought. I'm so grateful that my parents taught me how to work and play and to love the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I love reading the scriptures. I've been reading The Book of Mormon again and actually trying to REALLY understand it. It is truly a record of ancient people who lived on this continent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for letting me be part of your lives, i love to hear what you have been doing as a family and feel very blessed to have found you aprilyn. god must have known when we got our charming wee boys that we would be drawn together somehow and become good freinds even though we live on opposite parts of the world.
one day when i come to america for a vist i will definitly come and vist you!!!
lots of hugs
your kiwi family
xoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment