Comet Doggengadget Marshall Jingle Fett Steven Batman Bucklein. I builded bazookas for my amazing trick. Cuz it's gonna be big monsters to fight and my arm hurts. Uh. I love cheese and crackers. I'm playing a game where I am Jingle Fett (Jango Fett) and these are my bazookas and I'm going on a trip where there are really huge monsters.
This little boy of mine totally cracks me up!!! I'm always laughing at something silly he says. He said that Daddy is silly like jelly. I love the funny things kids say.
5 comments:
How fun! Kids are so irrestistable! It's a good thing they are so fun and cute for all we go through for them, huh?
kids are the BEST!
happy easter!
Silly like jelly, eh?!? That makes me smile!!! Kids are AWESOME!!!
How did you remember all of that to type it out?? That's cute!
It's all of his favorite guys from the games he plays. He wears his batman cape almost ALL the time. He's so cute.
Post a Comment