Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's A Miracle!!

For the very first time in Marshall's life, he has slept through the night for 8 nights!! Can I get 9? How about 10? I don't mind. I'm so tickled that he slept through the night 8 times in a row!!!!!
He has also continued to be in a good mood. He's been hungry too, which is also a first. Ever since April 2nd, he's been doing so much better!! I can't even begin to tell you how much easier life is.
So, what's different you ask? Well, after consulting with a Child Psychiatrist for several hours, his Pediatrician decided to put Marshall on an anti-anxiety/anti-depression medication. Can I just tell you, I have the most wonderful Pediatrician?! He spent several HOURS talking to another doctor about MY SON!!! I'm so happy about that. So far, the medicine has not had any negative results. We also went through a time when Marshall was wetting the bed every night no matter how many times we had him go before bed. Thankfully, this last week he has been dry too. It's so nice.
Oh, and he tells everyone that he sleeps on the top bunk. He loves it up there. I love it because he hasn't slept in our room for weeks!! I'm so spoiled...

4 comments:

RebeccaVert said...

That is so awesome April!! Im excited for you and your lil guy!! he sounds like he is a handful....but so much fun too!!! I cant wait to meet him!!! Hopefully we can get together sometime soon!!!

BTW...what Med did the Dr. put 'M' on? We just switched to an antidepressant/Anti anxiety for Levi's ADD..... so far so good....but we are only a week into it. Im so glad your is working!!!

~Becca

Melissa said...

WHoo Hoo!!!!! I love sleeping children. They are great!

big8smiley said...

Wow! That is seriously a miracle! I'm so happy for you to be celebrating Marshall's achievements. :) I hope it continues!!

Rhonda said...

So glad the meds are working!!!!! I hope it continues for your sake as well as his!!!!!!!!!

Yay for great peds!!!!!!!!!!