Friday, April 3, 2009

Join The Dance-

I LOVE the Sound of Music. It is still my most favorite movie of all time. I don't watch it very much because Brian hates it. So, I will post this on here where he doesn't have to endure it and I can watch this clip over and over again. If I were there, I know I would have a huge grin on my face.

5 comments:

Autumn said...

Absolutely positively AWESOME!! I love this. I think I have to post this on my blog!

LyndiLou said...

HOLY CRAP THAT'S AWESOME!!! :) I love this kinda thing! Did you see the one were a bunch of people just stopped all at the same time and stood there. People were pretty weirded out!!! :) Thanks for sharing!!!

Cindy Price said...

That was wonderful. The Sound of Music is also my all time favorite movie too!! Thanks for sharing!!

Julie said...

That was pretty cool!

big8smiley said...

I LOVE THIS!!! For some crazy reason it even brought tears to my eyes! It looks like so much fun. I would love to have jumped in on that. :)