In November, I got a job at Chick-fil-A. I really like it, actually. I usually work full-time, so Nate has had to take care of his brother after school a lot. I usually just work days, but sometimes I work until 7 or 8pm. With one car, it's been challenging to work out our schedule of getting Brian and I both to work, but so far we've managed. I've made some friends there, and we have a good time working together. I love the meal benefit they give us there. We get a $6 meal allowance. What could be better than working in a great environment that is closed on Sunday? Getting free food, that's what.
I'm off to work, but while I'm gone, I'll be singing this song by Tim Hawkins-
Click HERE for the Chick-fil-A Song since I can't seem to embed it today.
No comments:
Post a Comment