Anyway, as I was jumping through more hoops to get my medication approved (meaning as I was filling out the checklist), I was just cracking up. The paperwork said to get a diagnosis of ADHD, you had to score at least a 46. HA!! I scored 92 JUST on the questions I marked as all the time or very frequently. My total score was a whopping 142 points. So funny!! I totally cracked up.
So, if you knew me as a child and wondered what the heck was my problem....MYSTERY SOLVED!! I had ADHD. Of course, my poor Primary teachers must have known that already. Oh, the trouble I was. Actually, I think it was most of the girls in my Merrie Miss class as a child in Naperville. That's back when they actually had names for the different classes in Primary instead of Valiant 9 and 10. I mean really, what kind of boring name is that? I get all the classes confused because I can't remember if it's CTR 5 or 6 or 8 or whatever. Marshall is in CTR 5 I think because he will turn 5 this year. Woah!! My baby boy is going to be 5 years old!!! WOW!
Oh yeah, back to my years as a Merrie Miss. Us girls in Senior Primary thought we were pretty cool stuff.
Maybe I was in Merrie Miss when I was this age. I'm not sure. I'd have to think it through and I just can't do the math right now. Notice that awesome curly hair and beautiful barrett in my hair. UGH!! My mom always got my hair permed but seriously, I think it looks like a clown. I think I don't like it. See my face in the picture?Oh well, that's all I have time for today. The kids need lunch and we're having a picnic outside. Woohoo!
4 comments:
LOL! Of COURSE you have ADHD!!! That's what makes you, YOU! We bounce off the walls when we are together, so it must be catching. That's funny that a form told you that.
Haha. You crack me up Renee! I just never knew. It makes me laugh so hard!! Of course, the concentrating thing has been a huge problem lately with all the appointments and goals I have to keep track of. A mind is a terrible thing to waste! :)
That was fun seeing you as a little girl. So cute
Welcome to the club! Meg just got put on ADHD meds by the psychiatirst at the Children's Center this week and I have ADD. It makes life interesting, adds some spice!
Post a Comment