Monday, March 30, 2009

When Am I NOT Busy?!

I'm always busy but I decided to change my blog background because I can and because I get bored of the same thing. Plus, this new layout totally fits me!

5 comments:

RebeccaVert said...

way cute!!

Melissa said...

Hi Aprilyn! This is Melissa from Thru the Tulips. I have been checking on this blog to see the things Marshall is doing. I feel like you have a lot of the same issues we have and I like to keep up on how things are going. Your boys are so cute! And I love the background!

LyndiLou said...

This background is sooo bright and happy! :) It's very you!

Rhonda said...

the scout background! And I hear ya sistah on the bein' busy thing! lol

big8smiley said...

You're right - this is so YOU! Very nice. :) BTW, how is your new contest going?