I feel like I'm sinking sometimes. My life is so busy that I haven't had much time for blogging. Then, when I actually DO have time, I can't think of anything to blog about. I have refrained from really writing much about our struggles with Marshall because I get comments about how I need to be more positive. I have decided that the only opinions that matter on this topic are mine and my husband's and the Lord's. We are doing our best to raise a VERY difficult child with as much love as he will let us. I know that to most people, Marshall may seem very typical and normal. Oh, if only it were that easy. What is "normal" anyway?
I started this forever ago and I can't seem to get it finished. Argh! I got diagnosed with ADHD this week, although I've learned to keep the hyperactivity part under control. I find that the busier I get, the more distracted I get. That's probably why I haven't blogged recently.
2 comments:
I've been wondering where you've been!! It's true, Marshall really does sound like a handful, but I swear those challenging kids are the most rewarding sometimes! Don't worry about what other people say! Just keep on bloggin' what you feel!
I don't have a problem with you blogging about Marshall. Good grief, it is YOUR blog. It's supposed to be about you and your life and it seems to me that Marshall is a very BIG part of your life. :) To me, my blog acts kind of like a journal. It's a great place to write down my thoughts and feelings and get feedback as well. I think - say what you want. :)
Post a Comment