We got invited to dinner with some friends. This is Joseph. He is Nathan's age. Their Mom, Alex, invited us over to dinner after she watched our boys all afternoon. How cool is that?!
On Saturday, we had a game night at the Ottinger's house. Michael Ottinger is the guy who was on the hiring committee for Brian at the University. The DuFrain's (whose house we're at tonight) came too. It was lots of fun!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

2 comments:
Glad you've got some fun friends out there. I hope the ward is taking care of you guys. We miss you here. Several people from Relief Society have asked me how you guys are doing. And I give them little bits I read from your blog. Hope the boys are adjusting better to their new schools.
I really will get on the ball and write a letter to you and the Clarks. I'm sorry. I'm just so tired I can't remember to do these things! Update coming soon..
Post a Comment