Sunday, September 7, 2008

52 Blessings Project, Week 36


I am grateful for Fall!! I LOVE this season!! Today we had Regional Conference (broadcast from Salt Lake) so church was over early. We usually go from 1-4pm. We really enjoyed a beautiful afternoon outside. I put a blanket out on the ground and we spent the afternoon playing some LDS games I bought. We played "Who Said?" which is a cute Prophets Matching Game where you match the picture to the quote that also has a picture to match. We read the quotes over and over. Then we put all the Latter-Day Prophets in order and pointed to them for Marshall while we sang the song, "Latter-Day Prophets". I love that song! Nathan could sing it when he was 4 so I'm going to teach it to Marshall since we all desperately need him to sing a new song! :)
We also played Seek but didn't keep score. We just played and talked about the scriptures and tried to get Marshall to learn a few things too. It was a really good day.

5 comments:

Cindy Price said...

I love fall too!! That is a beautiful picture!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I love fall also, I love the colors and the crisp mornings that turn into perfect days. Sounds like your afternoon was wonderful!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aprilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I love fall, too...just pretty much miss out on it here though.