
I am grateful for the years I spent in my Mother's choir, The Young Naperville Singers. I never really knew why my Mom was so insistent on there being a children's choir but now that I'm a Mom, I do. I was SO privileged to grow up in this choir. I had a wonderful time performing and I learned so much about music. Singing is just second nature to me thanks to the time I spent in my Mother's care. I learned from my time in YNS but also from her at home.
So, can you pick me out in this crowd? I'll give you a hint. I'm wearing a red bow, a blue skirt, and a white shirt. Hee hee. Ok, so my hair is really short. Does that help? Look on the front row. I'm the first person from the left.
6 comments:
Your mom was amazing. So many benefitted from her care and concern. And the music was the bonus! Our girls will never forget Sis. Grubbs. This picture brings back lots of memories. Did you know that I helped sew those skirts and bows?
Ya know, I think I do remember when you sewed the skirts and bows! You shared your talents with us too, for which I'm sure my mother is eternally grateful.
I think I spy you. Are you next to the young man??
Apparently, I'm not good at giving hints. :) I'm the 1st person on the left on the front row. My Mom is the director. :) My best friend/partner in crime is the girl with short hair next to me. Her name is Laura Lynn and I am Aprilyn. Oh, the trouble we caused!!
What a fun blessing she gave you!
I tried hard but couldn't locate you until I read your comment. I did spy the handsome young blonde in the middle though. ;>
Post a Comment