Saturday, September 20, 2008

Politicicans Fight Dirty


I don't even want to turn on the TV or radio anymore for fear I might have to endure a political ad. Each presidential candidate runs ads to smear the other one. That is to be expected. What I did not expect, however, is the attacks on Sarah Palin. I think it has gone too far. OK, so it went too far the minute she was announced as Vice Presidential nominee. There have been people trying to tear her down left and right. I think some people are scared of her! They are probably scared she and John McCain will win! Yesterday, my husband Brian told me about an article in the BYU newspaper. Someone hacked into Sarah Palin's email account and changed her password. Then they posted her emails and some family photos on the internet for the world to see. Check out the story HERE.

3 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Makes me sick! This is going way, way too far!
They see her as a threat so this is how they handle the threat! Sick!

Megan said...

People are evil. But the ones standing up for good and right are the ones that will be attacked the hardest, it's the way of the world. I think Sarah Palin knew the battle ahead of her when she took this on.
Also, thanks for giving me the Yahoo feeding group info, I'm going to have to go on and check it out when I get some spare time.

Mom of 3 boys said...

I agree..it has gone way to far...i can't wait until the election is over....