Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Getting The Word Out
Some of Stephanie Clark Nielson's family was on the Today show this morning. They are still asking for prayers in behalf of their sister and her husband. Two of the sisters are taking care of the 4 young children and they said they all feel the strength of all the prayers that are being said for them. I think about them every day. I think how Stephanie can't see her children. She's in a drug induced coma right now to help her body recover. I complain about my 3 yr old and his water obsession (OBSESSION!!!!!). Don't you think she'd give anything to be with her children again? It's made me try a little harder to be kinder to my children every day. Click HERE to see the show.
Labels:
Nielson family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Stephanie's husband's parents are actually in my ward down here in Mesa. I was talking to the mother on Sunday. As with most long hospial stays it seems like there are several complications. She also said that they have felt strenth from prayers. She even mention that they felt like their names where on the temple prayer list and that they have felt their power. This wonderful mother, got up on Sunday and bore her testimony about how God is watching over us, and how he is aware of each one of us. What a wonderful testimony to share when your son and daughter- in-law are going through such a horrible time. Anyways I just thought I would share that with you.
Thanks for sharing that Rachel. I've been praying for this family since I first found out about this accident. I also called my mother-in-law and asked her to put their name on the Idaho Falls Prayer Roll. I just want them to get better so badly.
Their kids go to my kids' school. The local high school is putting on some benefit concert or support NIE's night, something like that this week. I was wishing to go but have so much going on I'm not sure I'll make it.
It's a tough thing to even THINK about, let alone endure. man.
Aprilyn, thank you for sharing information about the Nielson family on your blog and reaching out to their family, so others can help. For your thoughtfulness I have given you an award!! You can read about it on my blog. Love ya!!
Good point! Thanks for putting everything into perspective.
Post a Comment