He sings it ALL day every day. We're happy that he loves such a wonderful song but we are getting a little tired of hearing it all the time!! When he's not singing the words, he's singing "meow, meow, meow" for the whole song.
Here is him singing it like a kitty. It drives Nathan CRAZY!!!!
7 comments:
He did great with the words! Can he come be a guest singer at our Primary?
Sure he can! Only if you want him to sing that song and I Am A Child of God. Those are the only ones he wants to sing.
He TOTALLY knows those songs!! I wish he was in my primary!
Holy cow. My 7 yr old can't remember the words to even simpler songs. he' amazing.
...and nathan getting so upset..my boys do the same things. One can walk down the hall and make a noise that irritates the other and we'll have tears and hollerin' in no time flat. ugh
So cute! We sing a lot too...it's a great way to communicate.
I love the meow version, but I agree with Nathan. Too much of that and I'd be climbing the walls! He sounds so cute singing - especially with the words.
Hee Hee! I have the feeling that even little Marshall gets tired of his own song, and has to invent a different version! I have a similar situation in my Special Day Class. Our little girl loves to sing, "Three Little Monkeys" with me (its 'our song'), but after 30 repeats she will change the main character to 'lunches' or 'socks' or whatever we are getting her to finish. I laugh at her cleverness ♫
Post a Comment