I had a hard time picking just a few pictures. I think I'll do this every Friday now. It's fun to look back and remember what was going on in my life during those pictures. My friend posted pics of him and ones of his wife so I think I will post some of Brian too.
I look like I'm ready to take off!

This is a family picture from YEARS ago. If you don't know which one I am, I'm the younger daughter. My Dad has down that this picture was taken in 1978 while we were living in Naperville.

Here is my cute Nate flying Uncle Mack's airplane. Mack really let him fly. That was an interesting experience for me in the backseat!

This one is Brian at age 4. People are always saying how much Marshall looks like Brian. I'm going to let you all tell me your opinion on that one.

Here is Marshall. He's almost 4 now.
5 comments:
I remember you when you were the age of that family picture! You were so cute and could sing and preform even then. The first time I heard your family sing at some church event, I knew you were talented. Now it sounds like your boys are going to take after you and your family.
The girls said the reception was wonderful. Bet you are glad it is over! Hope the memory book turned out well.
What family resemblance?
What a fun idea! I love seeing old pictures! Nate was so adorable as a little kid flying an airplane. Marshall looks a LOT like your hubby. That's such a cute picture of both of them.
What fun pictures! We had a go-cart, Oh how I remember the fun of driving!
You can see a familial resemblance.
Great you joined in the fun of Flashback Friday!!! Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment