I realize this is huge and taking up a ton of space but I wanted to show those of you who didn't get to see the book what it looked like. I spent a TON of time on it but I love how it turned out. If you view it on full screen you can at least see the pictures better. The print is too small that I don't know if you'll ever be able to read it in preview mode.
3 comments:
Aprilyn:
I came across your blog and pics of your Mom and YNS during a nostalgic google search.
Thanks for putting them online. She was a great woman.
This looks great April! I'm unable to view it on full screen so I can capture the full effect, but wow--what a lot of work. I'm sure Steph loved it!
I, too, can only see the small pictures, but it looks fabulous! I know that you worked hard on it and it will be a treasure for your family - hope you got extra copies.
Post a Comment