Monday, May 12, 2008

Things I Never Knew About Myself





Nate made me a Mother's Day book and a hot plate at school. I am so amazed at what things I like! I think all Moms ought to find out just what their kids think about them. Here are the questions that Nate's "book" asked and his answers:
All About My Mom
-Favorite Color- Blue (yes, he's right)
-Favorite flower- Daffodils (Wow..I never knew that!)
-Favorite Book- Harry Potter (Yeah, that's one of my favorites.)
-Favorite food- Teriaky Burgers (That is how he spelled it and yes, Teriyaki Burgers are one of my favorite foods..yummy!)
This next part CRACKS ME UP!!!
-Hobbies- reading, doing chores, playing Toontown, Playing with me and Marshall. (WHAT?? My hobby is doing chores?!? HAHAHA!! I laughed when I read that. Hey, it's good to know.)
-Doesn't like- When Marshall gets mad and goes beserk (yeah, those are awful times but he's doing SOOOOO much better this past week. I'll have to post about that later.)
-Some of my mom's favorite things about being a mom are: She likes making brownies and cookies. (Oh really?)
-One of my favorite memories with my mom is: When we used to make cookies. (Hahaha. I guess I better make cookies with the boy again!)
-Some of my favorite things about my mom are: She cooks awesome. She cares about me and loves me. (Awww...isn't that so nice?? I DO love that boy!)
-If I could give my Mom something it would be: A blender that works. (He's so thoughtful. I keep trying to make yummy smoothies for everyone but it takes FOREVER because the blender keeps having trouble. I have already broken 2 blenders...let's not make it three!)
Nate was SOOO excited to show me this Mother's Day present. He accidentally left it at school on Friday so he was extra excited today. He's so cute. Oh, I mean cool. He's SOO cool!!

2 comments:

Cindy Price said...

Awe, Aprilyn, that is just so touching!!! I love the part about chores. You must be doing chores with a happy face or he would not have said that!!

Your boys are so totally handsome. And Nate is especially cool!!!

Mom of 3 boys said...

They are so cute all dressed up...they are very handsome boys. Hope you had a great mothers day.