My name is Ronald Reagan. I was born in an apartment on February 6, 1911 in Tampico, Illinois to John and Nelle Reagan. My father nicknamed me Dutch when I was little. I moved to Los Angeles in the 1930’s and became part of the Screen Actors Guild, as well as a spokesman for General Electric. I was Governor of California from 1967-1975. In 1968, and then again in 1976, I ran for President but was defeated. However, I didn’t give up and in 1980 I won both the nomination and the election, making me the 40th President of the United States. I was President from 1981-1989. When I had only been in office for a couple weeks John Hinkley Jr. shot me inches from the heart. I worked hard as President and was able to bring the country out of recession. I also put an end to the Cold War and supported freedom around the world. I had a good sense of humor and once told someone that the nine most terrifying words in the English Language are “I’m from the government and I’m here to help.”
I died on June 5,2004 after suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease for 10 years. I left behind my dear wife Nancy, and 3 children; Michael, a son from my first marriage, Patti, and Ron Jr. I was a good man who believed in the human spirit. I once said: I know in my heart that man is good that what is right will always eventually triumph, and there’s purpose and worth to each and every life.
Here is a picture of him. Doesn't he just look like a president giving a speech?
Next for the big news! We are now the owners of a 2005 Kia Sedona. It was time. We're excited/nervous/in shock. It will be so nice to have a reliable car!
8 comments:
That's a nice van! I've heard Kia Sedonas are very good family cars. And the commercials say "don't you wish life was like the Kia Sedona?" This will be great for your boys and give you lots of space! Have fun with it!!
I LOVE the wax museum idea-AWESOME!!! Fun to have a nice new vehicle too. Sweet.
Mini vans are great!! Enjoy!!
Nate looks great!! Great job, Nate!!
What a great experience for him! Sounds like he did a great job on his project!
Yeah for new vehicles -- that work!
We just blew the engine in our truck :(
The wax museum sounds really neat, what a learning experience. And congrats on the new van, I think my little family is heading in the minivan direction eventually.
great job Nate and congrats mini-van Mom!
So fun to have a new vehicle! And a reliable one will be more than welcome, I'm sure.
I have a KIA Sedona and love it..you made a good choice.
Post a Comment