Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pinewood Derby


I've been SO busy lately! Not only have I been working hard on my special project but I also have Cub Scout stuff to do too. I've been planning and really trying to prepare for the Pinewood Derby. I am not sure how I'll pull all of this off but somehow I will. I always do! In the meantime, my health needs to improve because I'm just going to have to ignore it until after Stef's wedding next week. I do not have time to get sick!! Today I help teach choir at 3pm, then I have Roundtable (for scouts) at 7pm. Saturday is Pinewood Derby. I hear there is supposed to be a baptism that day too. A boy in my pack is getting baptized. We got him registered for Cub Scouts and then he noticed that all the boys go to the same church. He told his Mom he wanted to go to church too. He noticed that in church, many of the kids have their own scriptures (Book of Mormon and Bible) and he wanted one too. What a great kid! Now if I can work all this out so I can go to his baptism, that would be amazing. It's way too much for one day!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Busy, busy! You do so many good things. BTW, I did get Stefanie's invitation and Lynn and I will be there.

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

Go Team Bucklein!