Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Uh Oh!

Nate is suddenly NOT doing well in school!! I don't know what the problem is. He went from getting an A on all his Math tests to getting a D- on his last one. Brian and I correct his homework and most of the time he gets a few wrong here and there but it's mostly right. The past few days, he's missed more problems than he got right and it's because of careless mistakes. He's completely distracted and spends more time drumming his fingers on his desk and making noise with his mouth than he does on his homework. I'm really concerned!! Only 2 more weeks of school but that's plenty of time for him to mess up his A in math.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Ah. Poor guy. I hope its nothing more than the itchies to get out of school!!

Megan said...

I'm not looking forward to my boys starting to get grades, that is stressful. Hope you figure out what's going on and he pulls off the A.

Amy said...

So little time left to endure! I half dread the days of serious schooling for my boys. I so don't want to have to push & prod, but it's part of the mom job, I suppose. Good luck making it through the next few weeks!